Pages

Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter



I just could not help myself.  Those foilly, shiny, happy bunnies made my childhood Easter one of the best days of the year.  I could not deny Olivia, Sophie and Yanela that.  I don't think I could even take a nibble now though.  That oily layer spread over your entire mouth.  But they are so kitsch. and a little gaudy.  And at least Olivia doesn't really like chocolate.  And as long as Sophie doesn't realise that there is chocolate (or something that resembles it) beneath that foil, we should be fine.... So happy Easter.  We spent it gorging on hot cross buns, Easter egg hunting, decorating egg cookies and lounging in front of the fire place.  Our first rainy, wintery weekend for the season.

Another great easter activity that olivia loves is painting those white coated chocolate eggs with watered down food colouring...  She was so used to painting regular eggs that she was shocked and giggly surprised when I bit into it and she discovered to her delight, chocolate!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...