Pages

Thursday 14 June 2012

bunting party cake




wow. I am a lucky, lucky girl! (as olivia would say..)  Nicky van Eck and Romi Stern decided to collaborate with me and do a party decor and kid's fashion shoot, for fun and portofolio work.  It was manic.  It was fun.  It was exciting.  It was a little eye bulging.  And I need to remember to eat.  Kids, ours and models, models' moms, Melissa on hair and make up, Romi the incredible photographer, Shane assisting Romi (& carrying tables and holding ladders for me), inspiring Nicky the Fashion Stylist and me, Decor and Event Stylist (hee hee)...  We were tripping over each other and chasing after the best light for every magical & dreamy shot.

These are just two shots of the cake I took myself with my handy iphone..   and to Nicky... thank you! thank you! thank you! for making a dream come true.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...