Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Rather late than never..













It's almost Christmas..  which has again crept up on me..

This is my first attempt at an advent calender, not that I haven't had grand schemes in previous years.... this is just the only time I have achieved completion!  Given, a few days late.. (the kids just got to have 6 days worth of advent sweets in one.)

So here it is.. took pics of the kids holding up numbers 1 to 25 scribbled on a chalkboard, which i then had printed..
and because I am just a little bit strange I have 40 mini glasses which I bought at  a steal, and could not possibly say no to, and have finally found a purpose.

In the grander scheme, we were going to bake ginger cookies, decorate them and use them in them as advent treats. But hey, we can't all be perfect.. so bought some sweets and toys and chucked them in.

The evern Grander Scheme:  to do this every year , as the girls get bigger and bigger....but  only time will tell!

Now to start thinking about presents.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...