Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Humans of New York


 



 


I love people watching.  And I would love to visit New York.  Too many people I know have recently been. Two currently visiting and 5 in the last couple of months. Which grates me just a little bit. I don't even have a passport, and all the bureaucracy and money involved to visit overseas scares me to the point that I would rather stay put.  Silly I know.  Thousands of people do it every day.

As some compensation though, I recently discovered the facebook page "Humans of New York".  I am able to both experience and see and even find out  snippets about people's lives in the city.  Everyday I experiend a tidbit of New York life.  And truly, it could be any city, there are interesting and valuable and beautiful people everywhere, all you have to do is walk out of your front door.  But thank you Brandon for executing it so ridiculously well, and bringing a dream city and its people into my daily life.  For my making my heart break and smile, that tear that rolls down my cheek and making me giggle out loud.

For longer interview with the photographed, visit the website: Humans of New York

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...