Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2012

my farm girls














I hold myself back from using this blog as a front to exhibit photos of my children doing this, that and the next thing... as much as I want to, because they really are just too darn cute.  (so I just attack all my unfortunate facebook friends with pics, once in a while) But, Martin just took the most beautiful photos this weekend, while staying on a friends farm, with his old pentax film camera, that I just had to share.  Oh, and never mind the added bonus of actually having to take your film to get developed, and waiting a whole day before you can see if what you have captured is magic... or not.   Those moments of waiting for the assistant to find your envelope of photos, feeling them in your hands, opening the flap and slipping the pile (or contact print) into your hand.  The pleasure of flipping through them, and giggling at memories remembered and ahhing at moments captured...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...