Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

my tattoo...

 
Since cupcake days I have yearned for a retro-style whisk tattoo.  I have no tattoos, not that I have any fundamental issues with it- I worry that I will get bored, disappointed or regret my design of choice or where on my body it is. I would die if I had that gecko tattoo I wanted when I was 18.  But for 2 years now I have dreamt of a whisk tattoo. And it doesn't help that there is a tattoo parlour directly across the road from our house.  And then there is the issue is how will it go down, as the minister's wife?  But surely a whisk would be safe?

And it seems I am not alone out there.  I went all bubbly inside when I saw this range of temporary tattoos in the exact retro line drawing I want (bottom row, left).  Maybe I could just order a lifetimes worth and rub a new one on every morning.

And I really like those measuring spoons.... check out even more cute temporary tattoo designs; ice lollies, bunting, cupcakes and more at baker and maker.

Now to find a ball of wool...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...